Performance and specifications
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY! EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY!! EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY!!!
There is ongoing recruitment exercise at ZOMEDES GROUP OF COMPANY INTERNATIONAL.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ZOMEDES GROUP OF COMPANY INTERNATIONAL is a health maintenance consulting firm in Nigeria. We assist public, private and SME’s clients in attaining their goals through company formation, new business venture development, audit, advisory, risk, secretarial services, research and development, re-engineering of business process strategic planning, computer and information system and financial management training.
We are in partnership with international organizations like World Health Organization, Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, and NeoLife International, etc.
As a health consulting firm in Nigeria we partner with our clients to achieve their long, medium and short term goals. We take a strategic position in recommending courses of action to our esteemed clients.
* Supervise and coordinate activities of staff.
* Interview job applicants.
* Conduct orientation programmes for new employees.
* Administer salaries and determine leave entitlements.
* Be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions.
* Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management.
* Maintain management information systems (manual or computerised).
* Locate suitable business premises and negotiate reasonable leasing agreements.
* Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment.
* Review and answer correspondence.
* Provide secretarial or executive services for committee.
* Bear in mind that these vacant positions are open to graduates and undergraduates.
Among other things, there are certain basic requirements that qualifies one to work with ZOMEDES INTERNATIONAL, and these include the following:
• Candidates must possess, at least, one or more of the following: NCE, OND, HND, Bsc/BA, Btech, Msc, MA, Phd or at least a good SSCE Result.
• Candidate MUST be able to manage his/her time very well.
• Candidate MUST possess the ability to manage pressure and work with little or no supervision.
• Candidate MUST be smart and inventive.
• Candidate MUST be ready to travel for assignments, both within and outside the country when the need arises.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to submit their C.V to the CEO of ZOMEDES INTERNATIONAL on or before the interview date, or SMS their full Name, Qualification(s), Location, Age, Sex, Phone Number and Email address to company's Employee Relations Manager (ERM) on:
HELP LINE: 0813 782 7735
VENUE/INTERVIEW HALL: 3rd Floor, #9 Uratta Street, off #21 Tetlow Road, (by DA-ARUGO HOTEL JUNCTION) Owerri, Imo State.
REFERRAL CODE: DY/ELI/7735
DATE OF INTERVIEW: (please contact the helpline below).
TIME: 9 am Prompt
HELP LINE: 08 — show phone
NOTE: Come with 2 recent passport photographs and your CV to the interview hall.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.